Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- #TBT: Defining Domestic Violence
- Mindful Monday: Believe
- #TBT: Making Meaning from the Collective Trauma of Public Violence
- Mindful Monday: Embrace Weirdness
- #TBT: Possible Signs of Emotional Abuse
- Mindful Monday: Adaptation
- #TBT: The Impact of Trauma
- Mindful Monday: Letting Go
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- What Causes Dissociative Identity Disorder?
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Mindfulness Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: Belleruth Naparstek
Many survivors of complex trauma meet the criteria for other diagnostic categories as well. Trauma related disorders like PTSD and substance abuse frequently co-exist, for example. A new study from researchers at C.C.N.Y. (City College of New York) demonstrated that treating PTSD can help reduce substance abuse. Continue reading
Nightmare Reprocessing is a technique for addressing recurring nightmares that may accompany post-traumatic stress Continue reading
& things you can do to take care of yourself, self-care for anxiety, depression, dissociative identity disorder, eating disorders, trauma Continue reading