Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Mindful Monday: Adaptation
- #TBT: The Impact of Trauma
- Mindful Monday: Letting Go
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- What Causes Dissociative Identity Disorder?
- Mindful Monday: Change
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Identity Disruption
- #TBT: 7 Things You Can Do Right Now To Start Feeling Better
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Amnesia
- Mindful Monday: Mindfulness Is
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Mindfulness Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: Betrayal
Each trauma survivor, no matter what their past and current struggles, has strengths very worth acknowledging. Continue reading
How do you love yourself when you have been abused and betrayed? You can learn to love yourself in the ways you needed but did not receive as a child. Here are some practical ideas for practicing self-love. Continue reading
Forgiveness after trauma is only one path to healing. Forced forgiveness can actually be harmful rather than healing. Actively choosing to not forgive an abuser can also be part of recovering from abuse. Continue reading