Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Mindful Monday: Believe
- #TBT: Making Meaning from the Collective Trauma of Public Violence
- Mindful Monday: Embrace Weirdness
- #TBT: Possible Signs of Emotional Abuse
- Mindful Monday: Adaptation
- #TBT: The Impact of Trauma
- Mindful Monday: Letting Go
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- What Causes Dissociative Identity Disorder?
- Mindful Monday: Change
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Mindfulness Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: Journaling
Talking about trauma: as is so often the case in healing, it is a matter of when, how and to whom. Continue reading
Good self-care is a challenge for many people and it can be especially challenging for trauma survivors. It can also be an important part of the healing process. Continue reading
Next up in my learning to love yourself after trauma series: wisdom from Pandora’s Project. If you have not heard about this resource, check them out! They offer a whole host of resources (including online support groups/chat) for trauma survivors. Continue reading