Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- You Deserve… an End to Rape Culture
- Reader Question: Treating Emotional Numbness
- It Was Rape
- To This Day Project
- Appearing Elsewhere: Resistance and Trauma Therapy
- What Comes After Connection?
- How to Avoid an Abuser: Understanding Grooming
- Sandusky Verdict: Guilt and Responsibility
- Treating Trauma… in Tucson
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Hate Crimes Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: Journaling
Good self-care is a challenge for many people and it can be especially challenging for trauma survivors. It can also be an important part of the healing process. Continue reading
Next up in my learning to love yourself after trauma series: wisdom from Pandora’s Project. If you have not heard about this resource, check them out! They offer a whole host of resources (including online support groups/chat) for trauma survivors. Continue reading