Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- What Causes Dissociative Identity Disorder?
- Mindful Monday: Change
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Identity Disruption
- #TBT: 7 Things You Can Do Right Now To Start Feeling Better
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Amnesia
- Mindful Monday: Mindfulness Is
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Throwback Thursday: Treating Anorexia
- Dissociative Disorders and DSM-5
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Hate Crimes Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: The Kite Runner
What do therapists mean when we talk about trauma? One definition I like states that “psychological trauma is the unique individual experience of an event or enduring conditions in which: “The individual’s ability to integrate his/her emotional experience is overwhelmed … Continue reading