Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2013
- PTSD Awareness: Impact of Trauma
- PTSD Awareness: Start by Understanding Trauma
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- You Deserve… an End to Rape Culture
- Reader Question: Treating Emotional Numbness
- It Was Rape
- To This Day Project
- Appearing Elsewhere: Resistance and Trauma Therapy
- What Comes After Connection?
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Hate Crimes Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Tag Archives: The Kite Runner
What do therapists mean when we talk about trauma? One definition I like states that “psychological trauma is the unique individual experience of an event or enduring conditions in which: “The individual’s ability to integrate his/her emotional experience is overwhelmed … Continue reading