Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Mindful Monday: Healing Lessons
- #TBT: Defining Domestic Violence
- Mindful Monday: Believe
- #TBT: Making Meaning from the Collective Trauma of Public Violence
- Mindful Monday: Embrace Weirdness
- #TBT: Possible Signs of Emotional Abuse
- Mindful Monday: Adaptation
- #TBT: The Impact of Trauma
- Mindful Monday: Letting Go
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Mindfulness Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Author Archives: Dr. Kathleen Young
Happy Monday! Here is a new quote for you. Remember you can approach it with this 5-step mindfulness practice.
Domestic violence is a topic worth revisiting on this Throwback Thursday. Search phrases about domestic violence bring people to Treating Trauma every day. Sadly, the issue is also very much in the news (again) currently. Domestic Violence: A Definition (previously posted … Continue reading
It’s Monday again. How about taking a mindful pause and engaging with this quote through the 5-step mindfulness practice? We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of … Continue reading
September 11 seems like a fitting day to reflect. Thought the incident that sparked this post occurred years ago, the feelings and concerns remain the same. New event occur that raise the same questions: how do we cope with violence, … Continue reading