Treating Trauma by Dr. Kathleen Young is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- #TBT: The Impact of Trauma
- Mindful Monday: Letting Go
- #TBT: What is Trauma?
- What Causes Dissociative Identity Disorder?
- Mindful Monday: Change
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Identity Disruption
- #TBT: 7 Things You Can Do Right Now To Start Feeling Better
- Dissociative Identity Disorder and Amnesia
- Mindful Monday: Mindfulness Is
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Abuse Activism Chicago Childhood Abuse Complex Trauma Depression Dissociation Dissociative Identity Disorder Eating Disorders Emotional Abuse Gay Hate Crimes Health Lesbian LGBT Mental Health Oppression Psychologist PTSD Rape Relationships Self-care Severe Trauma Sexual Abuse Sexual Orientation Suicide Therapy Trauma Violence Women
Search Treating Trauma
Author Archives: Dr. Kathleen Young
Appropriate treatment for a person who has experienced violence must be both trauma-specific and trauma-informed. Continue reading
Happy Thursday! Today I want to revisit a foundational post and a good starting place for further exploration of Treating Trauma. What is Trauma? originally posted on April 8, 2009 What do therapists mean when we talk about trauma? One … Continue reading